Brian is a writer and broadcaster from Katoomba, New South Wales and established Loud as a print zine in Sydney in 1996. His rock writing has appeared in publications such as On the Street, In Your Face, Rebel Razor, Loudmouth, Hysteria and more and he has presented a weekly metal/hard rock radio show on community radio since 1995. His reference tome 'The Encyclopaedia of Australian Heavy Metal' and novel 'Aftermath' were both published during 2015.
- Album Reviews Daybreak: Death Dreams Using familiar elements in inventive ways
- Features Frankenbok: Further Redemption “We’re five desperate men playing desperate music"
- News Linkin Park Cover for Charity 100% profit to mental illness help
- Live Reviews X Factory Theatre, Marrickville NSW
July 21, 2017
- Features Forty Years Ago: The Best of 1977 Ten albums from 1978
- News Scorching Steel Announced Early November fest for Melbourne
- Features Make Them Suffer: Brave New World "There’s so many genres that we could integrate into metal"
- News Never Mind, Here’s Glen Matlock Original Sex Pistol on tour
- News R.I.P. Chester Bennington Linkin Park singer dead
- Album Reviews As Paradise Falls: Digital Ritual An album that stands out among the faceless
- Features Wage War: Not Fading Away "We try to incorporate a little of the pop stuff but overall we love the riffs"
- News Shadows of Miss May I Tour dates announced for November