- Album Reviews AC/DC: Live at River Plate AC/DC delivers the goods as usual
- Features Lost Angels: Rock Forever "My brief moment playing with Jani Lane was great"
- Features Hard Ons: Back for the Attack "I think they could relate to the fact that he wasn’t in a big band, he’s in a small band, not a famous band, a band that’s struggling"
- Features Eyehategod: In the Name of Sludge " I’m just real lucky that I’ve been able to make a living from being a professional musician, because so many aren’t able to do that”
- Features Converge: Loving and Leaving "The only thing that matters is doing what you love. That's it"
- Features Animals as Leaders: Without Words "Not having a vocalist has allowed us to do certain things with our compositions and has allowed us to reach audiences that are not metal fans"
- Album Reviews Ian Rilen and the Love Addicts: Family From Cuba A glorious rock n roll album
Brian is a writer and broadcaster from Katoomba, New South Wales and established Loud as a print zine in Sydney in 1996. His rock writing has appeared in publications such as Rolling Stone, On the Street, In Your Face, Rebel Razor, Loudmouth, Hysteria and more and he presented a weekly metal/hard rock radio show on community radio from 1995 until 2019. His reference tome 'The Encyclopaedia of Australian Heavy Metal' and novel 'Aftermath' were both published during 2015.