- Features Buckcherry: True Confessions "Mainstream rock is boring! All the bands kinda sound the same, there's not a lotta soul in the music"
- Features Farewell, Spaceboy: R.I.P. David Bowie "An all-pervading force of nature who helped to create late-20th century popular culture and launch it into the 21st"
- Album Reviews Devine Electric: Devine Electric A dynamic, scorching rocker
- Features Lemmy Kilmister: Rocking Forever Rock n roll rebel dead at 70
- Live Reviews Chris Cornell Sydney Opera House, Sydney NSW December 11, 2015
- Features Halestorm: Wild Wild Life "When you create a bucket list and you start accomplishing things off of it, it's not really about completing it now, it's about adding more things to it!"
- Live Reviews Frankie’s Goes Rock Frankie's Pizza, Sydney NSW November 29, 2015
- Features Peter Black: Clearly Loving It "I love music more than I could describe with words. I feel blessed that I can do it: very very lucky"
Brian is a writer and broadcaster from Katoomba, New South Wales and established Loud as a print zine in Sydney in 1996. His rock writing has appeared in publications such as Rolling Stone, On the Street, In Your Face, Rebel Razor, Loudmouth, Hysteria and more and he presented a weekly metal/hard rock radio show on community radio from 1995 until 2019. His reference tome 'The Encyclopaedia of Australian Heavy Metal' and novel 'Aftermath' were both published during 2015.