- Live Reviews Primus + The Melvins Enmore Theatre, Enmore NSW February 28, 2011
- Live Reviews Soundwave Festival, 2011 Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park NSW February 27, 2011
- Live Reviews Iron Maiden Sydney Entertainment Centre, Sydney NSW February 24, 2011
- Features Terror: Keeping the Faith "A lot of bands out there just label themselves 'hardcore' because they can get a quick fanbase"
- Features Gang of Four: The Power of Content "There's never been a plan as such behind what we do and don't do"
- Features Melvins: Screaming Blue Murder "I don't think there's one kind of music that I can't find something that I like out of it"
- Features High on Fire: Conjuring the Divine "Our albums kinda write themselves"
- Features Bullet For My Valentine: Catching the Fever "We just take the bad with the good and live for the moment"
Brian is a writer and broadcaster from Katoomba, New South Wales and established Loud as a print zine in Sydney in 1996. His rock writing has appeared in publications such as Rolling Stone, On the Street, In Your Face, Rebel Razor, Loudmouth, Hysteria and more and he presented a weekly metal/hard rock radio show on community radio from 1995 until 2019. His reference tome 'The Encyclopaedia of Australian Heavy Metal' and novel 'Aftermath' were both published during 2015.