- Features Make Do and Mend: Measure of a Mile "The music industry is really in a weird place where bands really aren’t making money"
- Features Jani Lane: Gone Too Soon His tunes and dynamics as a frontman remain an inspiration to many
- Features For God’s Sake! Why putting 'Heavy Metal' as Your Religion is a Dumb Idea
- Features S.O.S.: The Hard Truth "How do you really make the determination whether a band's hardcore or not?"
- Album Reviews S.O.S.: I Owe You Nothing No pause for breath and no punches pulled
- Features Autopsy: Eternally Macabre "I did get a feeling that some people would complain because it doesn't sound like Severed Survival, or whatever, but fuck it man"
Brian is a writer and broadcaster from Katoomba, New South Wales and established Loud as a print zine in Sydney in 1996. His rock writing has appeared in publications such as Rolling Stone, On the Street, In Your Face, Rebel Razor, Loudmouth, Hysteria and more and he presented a weekly metal/hard rock radio show on community radio from 1995 until 2019. His reference tome 'The Encyclopaedia of Australian Heavy Metal' and novel 'Aftermath' were both published during 2015.