- Features All Shall Perish: Bringing on the End "There are certain parts of the music business that are just completely corrupt and terrible"
- Features The Living End: Back to the Beginning "We still just try to write sets that hopefully please everyone."
- Features The Mark of Cain: Call in Anger "It does tie in with the iconography we like"
- News Melody Black: Love Your Demons Pure rocking from go to whoa
- Features Frenzal Rhomb: Indolence and Avian Assault "The laziness of Frenzal Rhomb extends to hitherto unknown standards of laziness for a rock n roll band"
Brian is a writer and broadcaster from Katoomba, New South Wales and established Loud as a print zine in Sydney in 1996. His rock writing has appeared in publications such as Rolling Stone, On the Street, In Your Face, Rebel Razor, Loudmouth, Hysteria and more and he presented a weekly metal/hard rock radio show on community radio from 1995 until 2019. His reference tome 'The Encyclopaedia of Australian Heavy Metal' and novel 'Aftermath' were both published during 2015.