Skip to content
- Features As Angels Bleed: Beauty and Decay "You could really say the art and the music were created at the same time, they influence each other"
- Album Reviews As Angels Bleed: As Angels Bleed Maintains a level of heaviness while staying sensual and romantic
- Features Emilie Autumn: To the Next Level "I’m supposed to be rehearsing singing, but fuck that, costumes are more important!"
- Album Reviews As I Lay Dying: Awakened Not a colour-by-numbers effort
- Live Reviews Apocalyptica HiFi Bar, Moore Park NSW
August 31, 2012
- Album Reviews Emilie Autumn: Fight Like a Girl Her most personal and intimate album to date
- Album Reviews Aftermath: Their Legacy, Your Burden An EP that will speak to hardcore fans
- Features Apocalyptica: When Worlds Collide "It’s a great challenge and opportunity at the same time, playing in a band without the traditional line up of a rock band"
- Album Reviews Engel: Blood of Saints A bit of a mixed bag genre wise
- Live Reviews Arch Enemy Manning Bar, Sydney Uni NSW
April 30, 2012
- Features Emilie Autumn: Girl Fighting "It’s a shock to me that I’m even alive right now, let alone that I’ve done something interesting"
- Album Reviews Lacuna Coil: Dark Adrenaline Heading back in the right direction