Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.
- Live Reviews The Poor & Palace of the King Bridge Hotel, Rozelle NSW
August 2, 2019
- Features Kenny Wayne Shepherd: Blues Traveler "I have always made the records that I want to make and I have written the songs that I want to write"
- Features Nonpoint: Hitting the Frontline "Right now the world is dealing with a ripple effect of various concerns from climate change to politics and wars."
- Features Tank: Re-ignite the War Machine "Back then, people did take note of what Lemmy said. His words certainly did mean a lot back then."
- Features Graham Bonnet: Down to Earth "They were all laughing and I thought they were sending me up but they asked me to sing it again"
- Album Reviews Rammstein: (untitled) A well-constructed and craftily executed sonic excursion
- Features Loudness: Bound for Glory "It was very hard to sing in English for us at the time because I was not able to speak English at all then"
- Live Reviews At the Gates, The Haunted & Witchery Manning Bar, Sydney Uni NSW
April 26, 2019
- Features Kataklysm: Storming the World "I don’t want to put any limits or barriers to where we can bring this music"
- Live Reviews Pop Evil Metro Theatre, Sydney NSW
April 6, 2019
- Features Witchery: A Metal Legion "We got a bit frustrated because people didn’t take us seriously but we had put a lot of effort into everything"
- Features Pop Evil: Moving Up "Two of the biggest songs on this record are the two that I had the biggest personal struggles with"