Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.
- Features Shihad: Tearing it Down "I want to play those songs live and I just want to hear them connect with crowds"
- Features Out of This World: Taking Off "Melodic rock is what I do and it is what I do best"
- Album Reviews Sabaton: The War to End All Wars A flawless masterpiece
- Album Reviews HammerFall: Hammer of Dawn The Templars of steel remain unbowed
- Album Reviews Slash feat. Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators: 4 A real treat
- Features Exodus: The Beatings Continue "There is no better album for the genre at its time when it all started out than 'Bonded by Blood'"
- Features Hypocrisy: Another Dimension "Give me half a year or a year and I'll hate this album, because I will find some flaws in it."
- Features Interloper: Searching High and Low "If the song is getting really hectic and busy with all the guitars or the drums are getting tense or doing some crazy stuff, you've got to lay back on the vocals"
- Features The Night Flight Orchestra: Burnin’ For You "I like the spontaneous stuff where you just hit the ground running and just see where you end up"
- Features The Pineapple Thief: The Whole Truth "To live in this country during Brexit was hideous because it was so full of lies and it completely polarised the country"
- Album Reviews Armored Saint: Symbol of Salvation Live Reinforces their hard earned reputation
- Features Pop Evil: Breathing Again "The rhythm section is the nuts and bolts of the whole thing right there that holds it together. That is what people are moving and grooving to"