Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.
- Features Akercocke: Renascent Misanthropy "What we set out to do was be different but not for the sake of it"
- Features 10 Years: No Ghosts "We are still into big, heavy, clunky amplifiers"
- Album Reviews Glenn Proudfoot: Fire & Rain A rewarding listen for just about any music fan
- Live Reviews Caligula’s Horse Factory Theatre, Marrickville NSW
October 6 2017
- Live Reviews Alice Cooper + Ace Frehley Newcastle Entertainment Centre, Broadmeadow NSW
October 24, 2017
- Live Reviews Kreator Manning Bar, Sydney Uni NSW
September 9, 2017
- Live Reviews At the Drive-In Hordern Pavilion, Moore Park NSW
September 29, 2017
- Features Triggerfinger: Not Just Dancing Around "We were grateful and happy that we could do those shows with the Stones"
- Features Walter Trout: Ain’t Goin’ Back "I was on the verge of death, you know"
- Live Reviews Dream Theater Hordern Pavilion, Moore Park NSW
September 19, 2017
- Features Glenn Hughes: Deep Resonance "I am going to go out on this Deep Purple thing and give everything I can to the fans of the band"
- Features Vader: Evil Empire "For us 'Vader' a personification of power or a way of explaining the type of band that we were becoming"