- Album Reviews Smith/Kotzen: Smith/Kotzen Immaculate and essential
- Album Reviews Steven Wilson: The Future Bites Something to be taken in, absorbed, appreciated and allowed to sink in
- Features AshenMoon: For the Future "You went onstage trying to blow the other bands offstage but good luck blowing the Oils, the Angels and Chisel off stage"
- Album Reviews James Williamson & Deniz Tek: Two to One An excellent collaborative album
- Features Blues Pills: Holy Rollers "Nowadays it feels like nobody actually uses a wall of amps"
- Features Seether: War and Peace "Every night you want to bring your best to the audience and you kind of want to show the band you're touring with, what your best is"
Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.