Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.
- Features Therion: Antichrist Superstar "I just don't like major keys generally."
- Live Reviews Stryper Max Watts, Moore Park NSW
August 18 2018
- Features Enslaved: On Sacred Horses "It was a logical step to add saxophone"
- Features Stryper: Still Under Command "At the heart and core of this band, we are a metal band"
- Live Reviews Ian Moss Enmore Theatre, Enmore NSW
July 14, 2018
- Album Reviews Stryper: God Damn Evil A strong contender for hard rock album of the year
- Features Theory of a Deadman: Waking Up "Nikki Sixx gave us all a bottle of booze and a signed copy of his book"
- Live Reviews Extreme & Mr Big Enmore Theatre, Newtown NSW
June 3, 2018
- Live Reviews Europe Enmore Theatre, Newtown NSW
May 22, 2018
- Features PAIN: A Sort of Homecoming "That is my cup of tea, when you’re not only doing one straight thing"
- Features Ihsahn: Rite of Passage "You see a lot of the idea of what black metal should not be rather than what it is"
- Live Reviews Destruction Manning Bar, Sydney Uni NSW
April 28, 2018