Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.
- Live Reviews The Darkness Enmore Theatre, Newtown NSW
March 13, 2020
- Live Reviews The Quireboys Factory Theatre, Marrickville NSW
February 21, 2020
- Features Revocation: The Outer Limits "I think that music is more than the sum of its parts, it is the whole unit that makes something great."
- Features The Stranglers: Always the Sun "We just write about things that we know and I suppose that is the way that you touch other people, isn't it?"
- Features Neal Morse: The Great Adventurer "I may even scrap the whole second half of my set list and do a bunch of other stuff."
- Live Reviews Marty Friedman Crowbar, Leichhardt NSW
December 11, 2019
- Album Reviews The Quireboys: Amazing Disgrace A raw, natural and analogue sounding recording
- Features Marty Friedman: Speed Metal Addict "I would not really put the word fun anywhere within the process of my making records."
- Album Reviews Alter Bridge: Walk the Sky A life-affirming, energetic, inspiring release
- Features Ross The Boss: Dictator of Metal "There is no doubt that we were stupidly loud"
- Features Michael Sweet: Acoustic Warrior "I want to show people that I am a guitar player as well as being a singer."
- Features Fleshgod Apocalypse: Symphony of Death "We just don't care about anything, we just try to stick to our sound and try to put out something which is unique"