Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.
- Features Buckcherry: It’s Only Rock N’ Roll "As far as rock’n’roll albums go, I think that the first album is pretty perfect"
- Features Turilli/ Lione Rhapsody: A New Rebirth "We have really found an agreement with the sound as the new direction because otherwise we would have both gotten bored"
- Features Dark Angel: Merciless Metal "It takes a moment to get your chops together and to keep your chops in order to keep on playing blast beats"
- Live Reviews Danko Jones Crowbar, Leichhardt NSW
September 7, 2019
- Live Reviews Metal Church Crowbar, Leichhardt NSW
August 30, 2019
- Features Metal Church: Tempo of the Damned "I kind of run into trouble with the Christian rock or Christian metal scene only in the sense that the lyrics are kind of all the same."
- Features Sabaton: The Art of War "I think that we will not see the end of war, at least not in my lifetime."
- Live Reviews The Poor & Palace of the King Bridge Hotel, Rozelle NSW
August 2, 2019
- Features Kenny Wayne Shepherd: Blues Traveler "I have always made the records that I want to make and I have written the songs that I want to write"
- Features Nonpoint: Hitting the Frontline "Right now the world is dealing with a ripple effect of various concerns from climate change to politics and wars."
- Features Tank: Re-ignite the War Machine "Back then, people did take note of what Lemmy said. His words certainly did mean a lot back then."
- Features Graham Bonnet: Down to Earth "They were all laughing and I thought they were sending me up but they asked me to sing it again"