Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.
- Features Graham Bonnet: Down to Earth "They were all laughing and I thought they were sending me up but they asked me to sing it again"
- Album Reviews Rammstein: (untitled) A well-constructed and craftily executed sonic excursion
- Features Loudness: Bound for Glory "It was very hard to sing in English for us at the time because I was not able to speak English at all then"
- Live Reviews At the Gates, The Haunted & Witchery Manning Bar, Sydney Uni NSW
April 26, 2019
- Features Kataklysm: Storming the World "I don’t want to put any limits or barriers to where we can bring this music"
- Live Reviews Pop Evil Metro Theatre, Sydney NSW
April 6, 2019
- Features Witchery: A Metal Legion "We got a bit frustrated because people didn’t take us seriously but we had put a lot of effort into everything"
- Features Pop Evil: Moving Up "Two of the biggest songs on this record are the two that I had the biggest personal struggles with"
- Features In Flames: Behind the Mask "We came in unprepared because we knew this was going to be awesome."
- Features Avantasia: A Lunar Cycle "Avantasia is not about delivering fast food"
- Features Within Temptation: No Resistance "It was hard going through what I went through and I was happy to see them at my side"
- Live Reviews Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & the Conspirators QUDOS Bank Arena, Sydney Olympic Park
January 28, 2019