Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.
- Features Marty Friedman: Speed Metal Addict "I would not really put the word fun anywhere within the process of my making records."
- Album Reviews Alter Bridge: Walk the Sky A life-affirming, energetic, inspiring release
- Features Ross The Boss: Dictator of Metal "There is no doubt that we were stupidly loud"
- Features Michael Sweet: Acoustic Warrior "I want to show people that I am a guitar player as well as being a singer."
- Features Fleshgod Apocalypse: Symphony of Death "We just don't care about anything, we just try to stick to our sound and try to put out something which is unique"
- Album Reviews Phil Campbell: Old Lions Still Roar Be thankful Campbell didn't retire at the end of the Motörhead
- Features Buckcherry: It’s Only Rock N’ Roll "As far as rock’n’roll albums go, I think that the first album is pretty perfect"
- Features Turilli/ Lione Rhapsody: A New Rebirth "We have really found an agreement with the sound as the new direction because otherwise we would have both gotten bored"
- Features Dark Angel: Merciless Metal "It takes a moment to get your chops together and to keep your chops in order to keep on playing blast beats"
- Live Reviews Danko Jones Crowbar, Leichhardt NSW
September 7, 2019
- Live Reviews Metal Church Crowbar, Leichhardt NSW
August 30, 2019
- Features Metal Church: Tempo of the Damned "I kind of run into trouble with the Christian rock or Christian metal scene only in the sense that the lyrics are kind of all the same."