Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.
- Features Blues Pills: Holy Rollers "Nowadays it feels like nobody actually uses a wall of amps"
- Features Amaranthe: Going Viral "We want to put out our side on things, which is from a more hopeful and positive perspective"
- Features Seether: War and Peace "Every night you want to bring your best to the audience and you kind of want to show the band you're touring with, what your best is"
- Album Reviews Kamelot: I Am the Empire – Live from the 013 At the peak of their powers
- Album Reviews Stryper: Even the Devil Believes Exactly what the fans want
- Album Reviews Blues Pills: Holy Moly! Blues Pills are looking to go to the next level
- Features Primal Fear: Soldiers of Metal "When we started writing songs, I never wanted to copy or to have the approach to sound like Judas Priest."
- Album Reviews Deep Purple: Woosh! A truly rewarding album
- Album Reviews Alarum: Circle’s End Tight, precise and with everything from blast beats to melodic excursions
- Features Firewind: The Art of Shred "Randy was the original, he was the guy that made this but my mindset was to just try to do the songs justice"
- Features Irist: A New Order "Seven string guitars pop up in too many different genres or sub genres of music so, at least for me, it seems a little bit limiting."
- Album Reviews Dio: The Studio Album Collection 1996 – 2004 One of the greatest rock and metal vocalists ever