Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.
- Features Pop Evil: Breathing Again "The rhythm section is the nuts and bolts of the whole thing right there that holds it together. That is what people are moving and grooving to"
- Album Reviews Eclipse: Wired A superb melodic rock album
- Features Fear Factory: The Aggression Continues "I still don't think that a bunch of solos would fit on a Fear Factory record."
- Features Buckcherry: Bound for Hell "I think that it is definitely the natural progression for guys that have been playing music for most of their life"
- Features Helloween: Seven Sinners "It is not easy to have seven people come to one point but it is also worth all the work."
- Features Gilby Clarke: The New Gospel "There are some records that I have worked on where I knew what the right thing was but I didn't do it. You know, like I was trying to make somebody else happy"
- Album Reviews Helloween: Helloween The metal album of the year
- Features Epica: Designing the Universe "I don't have any ambition to start grunting one day"
- Features Accept: Never Gonna Die "On the first couple of albums, we sat there with a dictionary and tried to make sense with the little English that we knew"
- Album Reviews Smith/Kotzen: Smith/Kotzen Immaculate and essential
- Features Michael Schenker: Guitar Eternal "I am the kid in the sandbox here and I just love to play"
- Album Reviews Michael Schenker Group: Immortal Simply brilliant