Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.
- Live Reviews Marty Friedman Crowbar, Leichhardt NSW
December 11, 2019
- Album Reviews The Quireboys: Amazing Disgrace A raw, natural and analogue sounding recording
- Features Marty Friedman: Speed Metal Addict "I would not really put the word fun anywhere within the process of my making records."
- Album Reviews Alter Bridge: Walk the Sky A life-affirming, energetic, inspiring release
- Features Ross The Boss: Dictator of Metal "There is no doubt that we were stupidly loud"
- Features Michael Sweet: Acoustic Warrior "I want to show people that I am a guitar player as well as being a singer."
- Features Fleshgod Apocalypse: Symphony of Death "We just don't care about anything, we just try to stick to our sound and try to put out something which is unique"
- Album Reviews Phil Campbell: Old Lions Still Roar Be thankful Campbell didn't retire at the end of the Motörhead
- Features Buckcherry: It’s Only Rock N’ Roll "As far as rock’n’roll albums go, I think that the first album is pretty perfect"
- Features Turilli/ Lione Rhapsody: A New Rebirth "We have really found an agreement with the sound as the new direction because otherwise we would have both gotten bored"
- Features Dark Angel: Merciless Metal "It takes a moment to get your chops together and to keep your chops in order to keep on playing blast beats"
- Live Reviews Danko Jones Crowbar, Leichhardt NSW
September 7, 2019