- Features AshenMoon: For the Future "You went onstage trying to blow the other bands offstage but good luck blowing the Oils, the Angels and Chisel off stage"
- Album Reviews James Williamson & Deniz Tek: Two to One An excellent collaborative album
- Features Blues Pills: Holy Rollers "Nowadays it feels like nobody actually uses a wall of amps"
- Features Seether: War and Peace "Every night you want to bring your best to the audience and you kind of want to show the band you're touring with, what your best is"
- Album Reviews Stryper: Even the Devil Believes Exactly what the fans want
- Album Reviews Blues Pills: Holy Moly! Blues Pills are looking to go to the next level
- Album Reviews Deep Purple: Woosh! A truly rewarding album
Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.