Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.
- Album Reviews Deep Purple: Woosh! A truly rewarding album
- Album Reviews Alarum: Circle’s End Tight, precise and with everything from blast beats to melodic excursions
- Features Firewind: The Art of Shred "Randy was the original, he was the guy that made this but my mindset was to just try to do the songs justice"
- Features Irist: A New Order "Seven string guitars pop up in too many different genres or sub genres of music so, at least for me, it seems a little bit limiting."
- Album Reviews Dio: The Studio Album Collection 1996 – 2004 One of the greatest rock and metal vocalists ever
- Features Burning Witches: Speak of the Devil "Even if you do good things, some people will just hate you forever"
- Features Testament: The Next Level "Everybody sort of had different symptoms for a little bit but they are all pulling through"
- Live Reviews The Darkness Enmore Theatre, Newtown NSW
March 13, 2020
- Live Reviews The Quireboys Factory Theatre, Marrickville NSW
February 21, 2020
- Features Revocation: The Outer Limits "I think that music is more than the sum of its parts, it is the whole unit that makes something great."
- Features The Stranglers: Always the Sun "We just write about things that we know and I suppose that is the way that you touch other people, isn't it?"
- Features Neal Morse: The Great Adventurer "I may even scrap the whole second half of my set list and do a bunch of other stuff."