- Features Gotthard: A New Beginning "They wanted someone with their own personality. The last thing that they wanted was a copy"
- Features Cattle Decapitation: Slab of Death "I don’t know what I really would do or what would be deemed sufficient to do for these kinds of vocals as far as warming up or warming down"
- Features Goatwhore: Answer to the Master "When in doubt, hit the whammy bar"
- Features Amon Amarth: With Odin on Their Side "It is kind of weird. It is like saying Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden or Black Sabbath are Viking metal because they also wrote songs about Vikings."
- News Mike Tramp & the Rock n Roll Circuz: Stand Your Ground Not really a defining musical statement
- Album Reviews Black Label Society: The Song Remains Not the Same Not the unplugged gig you’re expecting
- Live Reviews Suicidal Tendencies Metro Theatre, Sydney NSW May 14, 2011
Paul is a guitar aficionado from Sydney. Along with his regular contributions to Loud, Paul's writing also appears in Blunt and Australian Guitar Magazine.