- Galleries Dweezil Zappa at Enmore Theatre Enmore Theatre, Newtown NSW February 23, 2018
- Galleries The Tea Party at Enmore Theatre Enmore Theatre, Newtown NSW November 10, 2017
- Galleries Mono at Manning Bar Manning Bar, Sydney NSW November 9th, 2017
- Galleries Brant Bjork At The Bald Faced Stag The Bald Faced Stag, Sydney NSW May 10, 2017
- Galleries The Damned At Metro Theatre The Metro Theatre, Sydney NSW March 11, 2017
- Galleries Puscifer at International Convention Centre ICC - International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour NSW January 25, 2017
- Galleries Richie Ramone at Newtown Social Club Newtown Social Club, Newtown NSW November 3, 2016
Rhiannon Hopley is a Sydney based, award winning photographer. Her diverse range of skills has found her specialising within the arts across music, stage & performance, visual arts, events, and film as a photographer and graphic designer. Rhiannon is also an accomplished artist and exhibits regularly.Rhiannon began professional shooting soon after graduating high school in 2004, with excellence in photography. Initially shooting gigs on 35mm film, and finding herself one of the few female photographers in the pit at the time, Rhiannon began establishing herself within the live music scene. Eventually moving to digital, while not leaving behind what initiated her enthusiasm for photography, she still shoots occasionally on film which she hand rolls and develops.Over the years she has worked with a number of publications including Moshca, Heavy Mag and of course Loud Online, as well as on a freelance basis, covering both local and international acts. With her musical tastes being rather eclectic, ranging from folk to rock through to metal, doom and sludge, she enjoys finding new music and upcoming bands. Through her music photography she aims to “capture those moments where the artist is in their own world, they’re lost in their music, they might be playing a sold-out show, but in that moment it’s irrelevant, it’s just them on stage”.Rhiannon was awarded First Prize in photography for the Gosford Art Prize in 2013 and 2015, and has been selected as a finalist for various awards including, Percival Photographic Portrait Prize 2018, North Sydney Art Prize 2017, The Alice Prize 2016, Cooks Hill Gallery Newcastle We Get By 2015, Marrickville Urban Photography 2014, and Ballarat International FotoFestival One for the Books 2013. Rhiannon held a successful solo exhibition in August 2015 Discovering Locations after publishing a book by the same title and was selected to exhibit with .M Contemporary for their exhibition No Place Like Home for the 2015 Australasia’s International Art Fair Sydney Contemporary.In 2016, Rhiannon helped organise and curate a group exhibition for Head On, Wide Eyed Live Vol.3 showcasing female music photographers.