Skip to content
- To the Grave: Oh, the Horror "There’s a bunch of stuff we’ve wanted to do for a while, like recording a live set, where we’ve thought, there’s no better time, if ever there was a time to do it"
- The Hard-Ons: As Sound as Ever "One of my friends asked me, 'Why would Tim Rogers join your band?' And I said, 'Well, because it’s a challenge for him, you fucking idiot!'"
- 12Gauge Rampage: Unleash the Grind "I can improvise a lot and I can change things very easily without having to show somebody or worrying about if they’re going to play it tight”
- Fear Factory: The Aggression Continues "I still don't think that a bunch of solos would fit on a Fear Factory record."
- 20 Years Ago: The Best of 2001 Ten of the Best from 2001
- Carcass: Under the Blade "At first that was constantly on my mind: this is Carcass, I’m just this kid coming in and I just wanted to keep them happy"
- Buckcherry: Bound for Hell "I think that it is definitely the natural progression for guys that have been playing music for most of their life"
- Helloween: Seven Sinners "It is not easy to have seven people come to one point but it is also worth all the work."
- Dangerous Curves: Setting New Highs “We just write the songs we think sound cool, and think people will enjoy them as much as we will, hopefully.”
- Gilby Clarke: The New Gospel "There are some records that I have worked on where I knew what the right thing was but I didn't do it. You know, like I was trying to make somebody else happy"
- Van Canto: The 8th Power "That’s a real challenge, ninety minutes with very small gaps in the arrangements where you’re allowed to breathe."
- Cosmic Psychos: Going the Hack "Don’t put 20,000 people at a footy game, or a rugby game, and then tell a venue you can’t open up! It’s just stupid.”