Skip to content
- King Parrot: Re-Cored for Recording "I’m probably not the wild, young, rebellious type that I used to be”
- Gig-Hopping in the Age of COVID-19 Sydney's last night of rock and roll
- Carcass: Symphony of Extremity “There were plenty of other bands that were quite content to continue in that vein, and we weren’t."
- Joel McIver: Getting Morbid "I got the impression he was happy to rejoin Morbid Angel, but he was also happy just to live his life"
- Stone Temple Pilots: Music as Therapy "There’s something about that wood, when it get turned into an instrument, that becomes your mouthpiece. It becomes your therapist and your friend"
- The Night Flight Orchestra: Get Your Wings "I've always been into bands that had a full concept."
- Helmet: Strapping it On "You really have to be prepared, mentally and emotionally, to get up on stage and play a couple of hours of music."
- Revocation: The Outer Limits "I think that music is more than the sum of its parts, it is the whole unit that makes something great."
- Testament: Titans of Thrash "When we first started the band, it was a new music, and a new sound and a new thing. We didn’t really realise how precious and special that was, until now"
- The Stranglers: Always the Sun "We just write about things that we know and I suppose that is the way that you touch other people, isn't it?"
- Neal Morse: The Great Adventurer "I may even scrap the whole second half of my set list and do a bunch of other stuff."
- Fifty Years Ago: The Best of 1970 8 of the best from 1970