Skip to content
- Stone Temple Pilots: Music as Therapy "There’s something about that wood, when it get turned into an instrument, that becomes your mouthpiece. It becomes your therapist and your friend"
- The Night Flight Orchestra: Get Your Wings "I've always been into bands that had a full concept."
- Helmet: Strapping it On "You really have to be prepared, mentally and emotionally, to get up on stage and play a couple of hours of music."
- Revocation: The Outer Limits "I think that music is more than the sum of its parts, it is the whole unit that makes something great."
- Testament: Titans of Thrash "When we first started the band, it was a new music, and a new sound and a new thing. We didn’t really realise how precious and special that was, until now"
- The Stranglers: Always the Sun "We just write about things that we know and I suppose that is the way that you touch other people, isn't it?"
- Neal Morse: The Great Adventurer "I may even scrap the whole second half of my set list and do a bunch of other stuff."
- Fifty Years Ago: The Best of 1970 8 of the best from 1970
- John Garcia & the Band of Gold: Rock & Roll "The whole environment and culture of Australia is something that I have always loved"
- The Angels: For Those Who Rock "When the band first took off, we opened up that whole pub scene. There were bands before us doing that too, but I think it really took off with us.”
- 2019: The Year in Review The year that was
- In Memoriam 2019 Those we lost in 2019