Skip to content
- Features Anathema: Different Perspectives "Metal was an integral part in my growing up as a musician but it is not a way of life for me in terms of music."
- Features Brant Bjork: Child of Rock "People pay fifty bucks for a rock show so they can stop getting hung up about big, big shit for a couple hours and have a blast"
- Features Hard Ons: All Set to Go! "People don’t understand what brilliant musicians extreme metal players are"
- Features Absu: Occidental Magick "Phil Collins being a drummer/vocalist has been a huge inspiration, being a drummer"
- Features Animals as Leaders: Not Going Djently "It’s a lot more of kind of the same, but just with new twists"
- Features Baroness: A Different Perspective "We have proof that we'd rather be playing music than anything else, because it almost didn't make sense for us to get back together and play again"
- Features Asking Alexandria: Stand Up and Shout "It's not about how hard a song is to play. It's about what notes you play and how you choose to present them and the energy you get from a song."
- Features Between the Buried and Me: No Parallax Error "We made a book with all the illustrations, everything... all the layout, everything, it all wraps around each other"
- Features 10 Years: Feeding the Machine "The many years that we’ve been touring, we feel like we’ve really tightened that up, and gotten pretty good at it."
- Features Amorphis: A Foreign Tongue "Finnish sounds quite aggressive. Even if you're really happy, it sounds like you're swearing all the time or something!"
- Features The Amity Affliction: Glory Days "I don't think we'd've gotten as far without the Internet"
- Features Amon Amarth: Of Warriors and Gods "I still don’t think we have reached the peak of what we can achieve"