Skip to content
- Features Between the Buried and Me: No Parallax Error "We made a book with all the illustrations, everything... all the layout, everything, it all wraps around each other"
- Features 10 Years: Feeding the Machine "The many years that we’ve been touring, we feel like we’ve really tightened that up, and gotten pretty good at it."
- Features Amorphis: A Foreign Tongue "Finnish sounds quite aggressive. Even if you're really happy, it sounds like you're swearing all the time or something!"
- Features The Amity Affliction: Glory Days "I don't think we'd've gotten as far without the Internet"
- Features Amon Amarth: Of Warriors and Gods "I still don’t think we have reached the peak of what we can achieve"
- Features Thy Art is Murder: Hate Worldwide "I I can't believe that Australian fans of metal are putting shit on us because of this"
- Features Blue Öyster Cult: Still Burnin’ "Everybody respected Ronnie [Dio], because he was such a great singer"
- Features Dying Fetus: Grand Slam "It's pushing the boundaries of what is possible in music, and also bringing a sense of legitimacy to our history"
- Features Eluveitie: A Storyteller’s Night "That new wave of folk metal thing, that was us who came up with that and originally, I must confess, it was a joke"
- Features Bullet For My Valentine: Ready to Fire "I’ve been home for so long now stuck in the house that I can probably change a nappy quicker than I can change a string!"
- Features Bodyjar: Taking Another Look "Basically the way I look at politics is that they're all a pack of lying dicks"
- Features Anthrax: Still Spreading the Disease "I can only hope that the whole industry collapses and has to start over, or figure out something else"