Skip to content
- Galleries Buzzcocks at The Zoo The Zoo, Fortitude Valley QLD
April 20, 2013
- Features Buzzcocks: Going Steady "I mean there's a lot of what we've dubbed the Punk Taliban, where you're not supposed to have any fun at all"
- Features Living With Lions: Pop-Punk Pride "Punk in general, there’s a lot of awesome bands"
- Features Hard Ons: Back for the Attack "I think they could relate to the fact that he wasn’t in a big band, he’s in a small band, not a famous band, a band that’s struggling"
- Features Gallows: Sticking Their Necks Out "The problem with hardcore music and punk music is it’s kind of become a parody of itself"
- Features Sharks: Taking a Bite "They can love you one minute and just really hate you the next"
- Features Cancer Bats: Dead Set for Down Under "I still find that really inspiring to keep wanting to create music and to not have an age limit to what you should or shouldn’t do"
- Album Reviews Pennywise: All or Nothing Searing, breakneck melodic hardcore
- Features Killing Joke: A New World Order "It's terrible. It's unbelievable there. I can't imagine touring the US again"
- Galleries Guttermouth at the Patch The Patch, Fairy Meadow NSW
January 24, 2012
- Features Guitar Wolf: Jetpacks Was Yes! "Make sure you get a rabies shot when you come to the shows"
- Features Frenzal Rhomb: Indolence and Avian Assault "The laziness of Frenzal Rhomb extends to hitherto unknown standards of laziness for a rock n roll band"